Multi-phase development to rejuvenate University of Exeter’s sports facilities. Works undertaken on an operational campus include:
• World class Health and Fitness Suite incorporating gymnasium, dance studios, ‘spinning’ studio and changing facilities.
• Tensile fabric structure including steel frame over 6 existing tennis courts. Works in accordance and partly funded by the Lawn Tennis Association.
• Changing pavilion including terraced viewing balcony.
• New water based hockey pitch.
• BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating.